CTC Global Career Opportunity
Job Title: Quality Supervisor
Reports to: Director of Quality Assurance
Revision date: 12/14/16
The Quality Supervisor ensures oversight of the company’s quality policy, processes and/or business improvement efforts within the CTC organization. Responsible for interfacing with Engineering, Manufacturing, Customers, and Suppliers on quality related issues. This person typically has a staff of quality inspectors reporting directly to him/her. Strive to obtain and sustain a zero escape strategy. Leads, schedules, and directs the quality department on daily priorities, validate testing in a lab environment and supports manufacturing while driving improvements in the Quality dept.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee the QC lab, Roller-Bend, manufacturing in-process and final inspection.
- Supervise all QA personal, manage schedule, time cards, and daily productivity.
- Understanding of basic computer skills, along with operational knowledge of DMA and tensile testing equipment.
- Reads and interprets engineering drawings, parts list and specifications.
- Verify accuracy of manufacturing and quality planning / MO’s and test plan.
- Work closely with manufacturing and test personal on customer problems and solutions.
- Act as a chairperson for MRB meetings with production and engineering.
Some college education for engineering or quality in a manufacturing environment is a plus or two to five years of quality supervision experience. Must be accurate, detail oriented and computer literate, MRP system (Word & Excel), this position requires good verbal and written communication skills. Full knowledge of ISO 9001
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Develop spread sheets, metrics using Excel.
- ASQ certified, CQA, CQE, CSSGB.
- Lab tech experience